About Me

My photo
Hey, I'm Kali; nice to meet you! I created this blog after I did some searching for ways to keep it sexy in the bedroom. I couldn't find much for plus size women and if I did I found out that the models were not even close to my size and the price of things didn't fit my budget. In this blog, I want to help you (and me) become sexier in the bedroom but still able to have extra cash.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Kaliente Tip #1

So, Welcome to my first ever blog on how to keep it sexy in the bedroom on a budget! I created this blog because I was annoyed with the prices and with what little I was finding for big girls. I did search Fredrick's of Hollywood, Lane Bryant, Torrid. I even search ebay! I was looking for role playing outfits which some were super priced at $68. If you are wanting to spicy it up in the bedroom with role play or sexy outfits, it can break your bank. Let's face it people! We are in a RECESSION!! Plus, clothes on don't last more then a minute. Well, maybe for me because my partner is so damn amazing! (haha) I can't see myself paying $68 for me only wearing it for 15 minutes max. 


My first tip of this blog, is simple and easy! I so recommend it! Vajazzle your vagina ladies! I currently live in California and we have this craft store named "Michaels" they have jeweled stickers that you can put on your vagina. Don't put it in or on your lips but the front of your vagina. Some stickers vary from .49 to $1.19. Also jewel tattoos work, that's what I started out using. It won't hurt you as long as you don't put it in your actual vagina. They might be hard to find at Wal Mart or Target, so I would check craft stores first. Ooooh! And make sure you lady-scape first!  

Try it and let me know how it works! =)

XoXo Kali <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment