About Me

My photo
Hey, I'm Kali; nice to meet you! I created this blog after I did some searching for ways to keep it sexy in the bedroom. I couldn't find much for plus size women and if I did I found out that the models were not even close to my size and the price of things didn't fit my budget. In this blog, I want to help you (and me) become sexier in the bedroom but still able to have extra cash.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Kaliente Tip #2

So, totally my bad on not being able to keep up. I have mos def been shopping and getting ideas.


Tip #2

Bring the adventure to him. Visit your local party store. I bought fake money. I wanted to bring the strip club to our home. You have to be creative. Party store can theme your night. It's some what cheap, so check out your party store today! Happy Times!


Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment